We have provided elements of storytelling that you can mix and match or build from to create stories for your writing sessions this week.
- Setting: a large, dark library full of mystery
- Setting: a bus stop around midnight
- Setting: an abandoned church
- Character: an unusual child
- Character: a woman with many secrets
- Character: a man who forgets who he is or where he came from
- Plot Point: The character finds something unexpected but someone else does not want anyone else to know.
- Plot Point: The character is trying to get away (or go toward) something but obstacles make it difficult.