Let’s get writing. Try any (or all!) of these to get your creativity flowing!
Choose one element to build a story or pick a few of them.
- Setting: 1950’s America, ocean, beach
- Setting: 2035, hospital of the future
- Character: basketball player who has the ability to time travel
- Character: studious type, afraid of everything
- Plot point: an unexpected argument takes a turn for the worst
- Plot point: an unlikely couple gets married
- Plot point: the character faces their fear
- Story: What does it take to learn a new skill? Your character has to learn a new skill that does not come naturally. How does it change your character?
- Story: You’ve found the journal of your great-great-grandmother. What would it contain?